Friday, August 31, 2007

Farm and Ranch Locator Service

Partners,

I am offering a new service. It is the Farm and Ranch Locator Service. If you are looking for a cattle ranch, horse ranch or recreational/hunting property in Oklahoma, I can help you. I have a partnership with a ranch real estate broker in every county in Oklahoma. If it is for sale, I can show it to you, in Oklahoma. Call me or e-mail me and tell me what you are looking for. Fees vary depending on the services you require. We have 4x4 vehicles, and airplanes to help with the showings. Let me know what you need.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about lakefront property? We are looking for waterfront property (approx. 5 acres) that backs up to a game refuge or wildlife game management. Would prefer it to be around Skiatook Lake. As far as the cost....we're at their mercy! Thanks for your time, She Hay